It seems like an age ago that I told you all about the Quaint Queer Weird Wedding Spectacular, but part two has whizzed around! In a new venue, the alternative wedding fair opens on Saturday 15th March, 2014, at the Corn Exchange in Brighton. Perfect for those seeking wedding stuff that’s alternative, retro, LGBT and quirky vintage.
Just some of the sponsors, designers, exhibitors…
- Two Brides
- The Butch Clothing Company
- Crown and Glory
- Oh My Honey
- Victorian Gothic
- Dig for Victory
- Victoria Gugenheim
- Skin Candy Tattoo Studio
- 18+ event
- The Corn Exchange, Brighton BN1 1UE
- Saturday 15th March 2014 at 12pm to 4pm.
- Tickets £5 from Dig for Victory or on the door
- Guests are encouraged to ‘dress to impress’
- The charity MindOut, a Brighton-based mental health to buy xanax service run by and for lesbians, gay men, bisexual and transgender people, will benefit from the event
- Hourly entertainment at 12:30pm, 1:30pm and 2:30pm, including a Cupid burlesque dance by Ruby Deshabillé, displays of maddening genius from the Pyromaniac’s crew and music from the Voodoo Love Orchestra
- Jaunty Twig will be providing a live slideshow of photos crowd-sourced from guests during the event
- Hosts are ex-Strangler’s lead singer, Paul Roberts, and vintage legend Dawn Gracie
- Event contact is Lizzy Bishop
- Organiser is Lesley Taylor
- Website // Twitter // Facebook // Facebook Event
I’ve been given two pairs of tickets to the event to give away! First two people to email me will be the winners!