I’ve seen so much wedding, business and fashion amazingness to show you this week or so, so get ready for a big WOW Hearts… this week! You’ll need a cuppa, a bun of own choice, a spare half hour, and your feet right up on something extremely comfortable. You don’t need any of these, but it sounds right nice, no?
Photograph by Candace Berry
- Cobalt blue wedding inspiration – the fabulous picture above is from this dazzling shoot
- Elegant disco wedding
- Bohemian DIY wedding
- Rocking seaside engagement
- Washington barn wedding – so much brilliant typography on their signage
- London wedding at Royal Opera House
- Pennsylvania DIY barn wedding
- Devil’s Thumb ranch wedding
- Cakes inspired by tattoo art
Photography by Sheryll Raz Gold. This skirt is so stylish. I love the tumbling tiers, the tulle ruffles, the length. Gorgeous! Blush Fashion would like to offer WOW readers 15% off if they sign up to newsletter. Go get!
Just how gorgeous and glamourpuss sexy starlet is the Wheels & Dollbaby autumn/winter 2014 collection? Very, very so.
- Five steps to stop comparing yourself to other bloggers
- The Stephen King drawer method for writing better copy
- Life of an entrepreneur: the good, the bad and the nasty
The Photography Tips
Have a gorgeous week, and make smiles happen. See you soon! x