Hey! Guess what? This here is my 100th post *beams with pride*. I can’t believe that a) the blog’s first birthday is next month, and that b) I’ve done 100 posts! So proud!
This WOW Hearts… has a real pastel theme going on. I love that look: so sugary and dreamy…
Here we go!
- Glamorous Toronto hotel wedding
- Whimsical modern bridal shower inspiration
- How to write a good best man speech
- Brooklyn rooftop wedding
- Whimsical watercolour wedding inspiration
Check out the bonbon shades and Marie Antoinette vibe in this fabulous shoot, ‘The Colour of Opulence’ on Wedluxe. I got chatting to the super talented Amanda White, (MUA and hairstylist) on the brilliant #weddinghour on Twitter (brides-to-be, you need to get in on this!! Basically, it’s loads of wedding suppliers and bloggers Tweeting away for an hour with what you need to know! 9-10 pm on Wednesdays on Twitter). Amanda was the MUA on this shoot. It. Is. Amazing. Full credits in the post.
- Five tips for evaluating a business idea
- What blogging has taught me
- Five tips for dealing with perfectionism – I agree, it is a curse. It can stop you from starting…anything!!
- Top three questions you should ask when planning your website – with the Way Out Wedding redesign about to begin, I found this really helpful.
Have fun this week, enjoy the sunshine, be kind, be happy, be loved.