I’m a little late today with the roundup, but I’ve been busy signing up to and reading through the amazing Blog Life course from A Beautiful Mess. I am soooo excited about learning all things blog and business from the blog that inspires me the most. Not only do Elsie and Emma know their stuff inside and out, but when I read their blog I just think they come across so lovely, and the fact that they and their team take the time to respond to people who comment on their posts and their social media, well that’s the kind of blog that speaks to my own ethos. Yes, so I’m a little bit happy about learning from my blogging heroines!
- Bohemian Hotel Figueroa wedding
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Biltmore wedding
- Modern geometric Austin, Texas wedding
- 15 things to ask yourself before you publish your blog post
- We want your job Kate Spade designer
- 10 ways to keep your blog going while on an extended break
- How to be more creative, wherever you work
My favourites from the new Kate Moss for Topshop range. Oh. Yes. Please.
Happy weekend, lovelies x