Hello, hello, hello! So, yesterday was my very first blog birthday *high fives*. It kind of crept up on me because I’m genuinely having too much fun writing and compiling posts (and I’m a bit ditsy at the moment…) to notice what day it is. But, what an incredible year it’s been. I’ve just loved it so much, and the people I’ve met, and the gorgeous weddings I’ve seen, and getting to know the whole industry inside and out. What a privilege to be part of all this! To celebrate, I’ve got five amazing giveaways coming up next week, so come back on Monday and see what you can win!! Also, please do spread the word on your social media hangouts, using the hashtag #wayoutweddingbirthday
- Unique buttonholes for one handsome groom
- Arty, colourful engagement shoot
- Edgy, alternative rock bridal shoot
- Sassy, neon bridal boudoir shoot
- Yolancris 2015 collection at Barcelona Bridal Week
- Create a darling wedding for under £5K
- Whimsical handmade treehouse wedding
Brides- and grooms-to-be, are you getting involved with the brilliant #marriedmay by So You’re Getting Married on Instagram? It’s so much fun, and really good for getting inspiration from others in the planning stage and from those who’ve already wed. Here’s the list…
Hens, I have some exciting news from Rosey Posey Creations coming up very soon. Hold on to your flower crowns, it’s a good ‘un.
- Wedding bloggers: what do we really do? – nailed it.
- Blogging guide for those short on time
- How to boost traffic to your blog
- How would Einstein, Austen and Dahl have been branded?
- It IS all about your numbers. Sort of and The Metric of More – both of these are just utterly fantastic in terms of advice and attitude towards your stats. Content is king, numbers are nice.
- This dress is gorgeous. I want to make this for when I’m a guest at a family wedding in September. The Vera Aveline by Madalynne
More birthday champagne, anyone? xxx