It’s competition week on Way Out Wedding because last Thursday, the blog turned one year old, and I am sooo excited at the fab prizes I’ve got for you brides, grooms and suppliers! Are you ready? Here comes competition number one!!
This is one that I’d love to win myself, actually. I’d shoehorn Mr B into having a second wedding to get in on it. I’m just a little bit beyond massively excited to be offering you gorgeous brides- and grooms-to-be a chance to win your wedding photography from alternative photographer Paula Broome. I’ll hand over to the lady herself to tell you all about it!
WANTED: AMAZING COUPLES!
I absolutely love my job as a wedding photographer, the main reason being the amazing people I meet along the way. I’m giving away a FREE wedding photography package worth £1,500!
I’m looking for fabulous couples who have a great story and who are passionate about their wedding plans. And each other! No cookie cutter weddings, thanks, I’m looking for creativity and individuality!
The prize in detail
The winning couple will receive seven hours of photography, with the final product being a set of at least 400 carefully selected and fully edited digital photographs in high resolution (the one that’s excellent for printing) and low resolution (the one for emailing, sticking on Facebook etc.).
- The couple must be getting married in 2015
- An additional travel/accommodation fee may apply if your wedding day takes place outside of London
- The competition closes at 11.59 pm on August 1st, 2014, and we’ll announce the winning couple on Way Out Wedding on August 8th, 2014
- The winner will be picked at Paula Broome Photography’s discretion and this decision is final
- If Paula is unavailable on your chosen date, she reserves the right to discount the entry
- There is no cash equivalent and both the final prize and the 15% discount are non-transferable
- Only one entry per couple
- By entering this competition, you are happy to let us feature your wedding on our blog, website, and social media, and to submit it to a wedding blog or other publication in the future
- Any booking made as a result of this competition is subject to Paula’s standard terms and conditions, which you will receive at the time of booking
- If Paula is unable to contact the winner within 21 days of announcing, the winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be chosen
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Paula reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions.