Have I got a competition for you today! It’s the last of the Way Out Wedding birthday awesome prizes to be won, and it is a cracker!! This one is to win your wedding photography from not one but two wedding photographers Rob Grimes Photography and Tracey Christina Photography.
You’ll remember the recent wedding I showed you of the lovely Cara and Robbie. You know, the effortlessly cool and stylish indie kids who wed at Oxford Town Hall, and whose pictures looked like something from a music video? Rob Grimes did that. He’s not only talented – check out his street photography and portraits as well as his weddings…all so, so good – but he also has a laid-back and fun approach, which you see reflected in his wedding photography.
Tracey has a keen eye for all the details, and brings with her a styled and relaxed approach to capturing the romance of a wedding day. They’ve worked together capturing weddings since 2012, and together the style and fun show through in their detailed approach to each and every one.
Trust me, these are exactly the type of photographers you want. I’ve been to a wedding with a grumpy photographer, and the guests were NOT enjoying that. Rob and Tracey’s style is to capture the fun and romance by being fun themselves. Perfect!
Thank you to everyone who entered – we were so impressed by all your creative wedding plans!!
The winners are Gemma and James yay congratulations!!
The runners-up were:
Aimee and Gareth who are getting married at Cardiff Castle win 50% off their wedding photography!
And Shaunie and Gary who win 25% off their wedding photography!
Terms and conditions
- The winning couple will receive 10 hours of photography; final product is a set of at least 300-500 carefully selected and edited digital photographs in high resolution (the one for excellent printing) and low resolution (the one for emailing/social media, etc.)
- You must be getting married in 2015-16
- Any additional travel/accommodation fees will be payable if your wedding day takes place more than 30 minutes’ drive from Birmingham
- The competition closes at midnight on July 1st, 2014. We’ll announce the winning couple on Way Out Wedding on July 5th, 2014
- The winner will be picked at Rob’s and Tracey’s discretion and this decision is final
- We reserve to right to discount entries if we are unavailable or already booked on your date
- There is no cash equivalent and the final prize is non transferable
- Only one entry per couple
- By entering this competition, you agree to let us feature your wedding on our blog, website and social media, and to submit it to a wedding blog or other publication in the future
- Any booking made as a result of winning this competition is subject to Rob Grimes Photography’s standard terms and conditions, which you will receive at the time of booking
- If we are unable to contact the winner, the winner will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and a new winner will be chosen
- To be eligible to win any prize, entrants must be over 18 years of age
- We reserve the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions.