Long weekend is here again – woohoo! I’m loving all the bank holidays being so close together. It’s great to have just a little extra time to just be. Let’s hope it’s nice and sunny!
I’ve loved having the first blog birthday competitions go live this week. So exciting! We’ve had:
- Win your wedding photography with Paula Broome
- Win your save the dates with Best Day Ever
- Win six months of free banner advertising here on Way Out Wedding
- Win your wedding photography with Rob Grimes and Tracey Christina
Are we good to you, or what!! I’ve simplified how you enter, too. I had too many steps in them before, but now it’s just like the Facebook pages and send an email to the supplier. Easy as pie. Don’t forget to spread the word and let everyone you know who’s getting married know about this!
- Laid-back travel inspired wedding
- Preparing for an engagement session
- Glamping engagement session
- Elegant Indian fusion wedding
- Pink ombré bridal shower inspiration
- How to build relationships like a pro with trust marketing. This is absolutely my new favourite blog. I’ve been sitting up into the wee hours, devouring Charlie’s savvy business advice. Brilliant.
- Essential elements of a great blog design
- Four things to keep in mind when scouting for photo shoot locations
- Simple secrets to streamline your social media to do list
- Four rules of personal branding
- Free photo editing tools for bloggers
- Tweet your blogging tips! It’s all good for the blogosphere to share your gems!
- Popsicle cakes!
- Brown butter popsicles – full of sugar and butter, like any self-respecting delicious thing should be
- Rope and neon coasters
- Gold confetti wall