Are you ready for a whizz around the worlds of weddings, business, DIY and fashion? Of course you are!
I’ve got a new section for Saturdays with a more lifestyle feel. No wedding chat allowed. There’s going to be art, design, fashion, homely stuff, kids’ style, just a load of stuff marked ‘other than the wedding banter’. Let’s have it. Niki Pilkington Illustration is first up tomorrow morning.
The Weddings, etc.
- Chic New York City Elopement
- Paint war engagement shoot
- Fairytale Disney-themed wedding
- Glamourous and weird wedding inspiration
- Wedding font ideas
- DIY South African wedding
- Is your website getting stale?
- How the heck do you figure out how much to charge?
- How to network online
- Ruby’s Wedding Fairs – Oxfordshire brides-to-be, get along to this if you can. It’s organised by the brilliant Georgina Webb of Ruby Weddings and one half of Ruby and Stardust (the team behind the fairytale styled shoots I’ve been showing you!). Free entry, and workshops on using a colour wheel to select your wedding flowers (art school practical application – love it), a hair up demo, and how to choose your wedding photographer. Click the link for details!
- It’s OK: Everyone is guilty of these Instagram clichés
- The Way Out Wedding birthday competitions are ending soon! Enter on Facebook here, and read about them here, here, here, and here. So, that’s wedding photography packages x 2, a banner ad on yours truly’s blog as part of the redesign, and up to 100 save the dates. What, as Gwen Stefani said, are you waiting for?!
Have a truly wonderful weekend, and see you next week for more wedding loveliness!