Hello again! Fridays are arriving more quickly every week. I am not complaining.
I hope you’ve all had a good one. I’ve been busy blogging some beautiful things for you to look at next week, including a gorgeous shoot featuring amazing preloved dresses. It is stunning!!
I’ve also been planning the Way Out Wedding print magazine, outlining the style, the content, the whole look and feel of it all. I want it to be a lookbook inspirational piece rather than a traditional wedding magazine format. Think AnOther magazine, or LOVE, basically the big fat image-heavy mags you see on the shelves in WH Smiths!
- Modern NYC wedding
- Fill your wedding with beautiful traditions – Tradition has become less popular lately, sadly, what with bloggable weddings, where everyone seems to be trying to be more unique than the next couple. This couple had loads of them, and it’s beautiful! Traditions are lovely. So is uniqueness. A combination of the two is just fabulous.
- Adorable engagement shoot with super pretty dessert table inspiration – a beautiful, sugary, ice-cream-coloured daydream
- DIY your wedding in a field
- A pair wed in a palace
- Spooky Louisiana wedding
Photography by Les Loups
The Competition Winner!!
Thank you to all the entrants in the Best Day Ever competition to win your save the dates from a frankly awesome range of stationery. I put all the names into one of those randomisers, and out popped…Jessica Spencer!!! Aww, Jessica, I loved your comment so much, and you picked my favourite Stripe Me Pretty. Mirlah will be in touch with you to sort out your prize. Best of luck in the rest of your wedding planning. You’ll have to show us piccies of your big day!!
I still have three competitions left for you to enter:
- Suppliers, win banner advertising on my blog
- Win your wedding photography from Paula Broome
- Win your wedding photography from Rob Grimes and Tracey Christina
Have a grand weekend. Have an adventure. Have a wine popsicle.