What a week! Mine was spent replacing the car, so cue lots of exciting test drives in cars that are basically computers on wheels – since when did transport get so modern?? I had a cassette player in my old car, the last thing on Earth that I had to play my mixtapes on, so they’ve been relegated to the big ghetto blaster in the sky. Sad moment. But this new one plays stuff off a USB. It is mental. I want to say, “time circuits on” every time I hop behind the wheel. And so I do. If you can’t be a nerd in your own car, where can you do it, I ask you.
Before we get to the links and stuff, there’s only a few days left to enter the win your wedding photography competitions. There’s one from Paula Broome, and one from Rob Grimes and Tracey Christina. To be in with a chance, simply leave a comment here on this post, or on my Facebook page, then email the photographer to tell them a little bit about yourselves and the style of your day. Best of luck! Amazing prizes!!
The Weddings, etc.
- Laced with joy
- Gold wedding dress sparkle at this laid back wedding
- Organic and earthy wedding ideas
- Modern handmade Palm Springs wedding
- Kaaterskill NY wedding
- Love this Sweet as Candy range of wedding stationery from Devotion Stationery!
- Paper flower bouquet
- Festival feather place setting – two of my favourite blogs, Festival Brides and Bespoke Bride, teaming up to create something wonderful!
- 15 projects you can make with paper
- 4 metrics for blogging success
- 4 ways new bloggers can stand out
- Marketing your brand without spending a fortune
- Tips for getting sh*t done
- Simple, but beautiful outfit on The Sartorialist
- Shutting down the silent treatment: why you need to stop the dysfunctional behaviour ASAP
- Marry your best friend (and other clichés)
- Colourant floating sculptures