Hello, hello! I hope this Friday finds you good and well and not suffering in the heatwave. It is silly hot here. Nothing an ice-cream can’t sort out, though.
That picture above is my week via the language of Instagram.
Top left: where, oh where is that quote from? I absolutely love it!!
Top right: the brand new rough guide on to how to use this wedding blog was published, and you can reach it via a permanent button in the sidebar. Those hands belong to my husband and me, and this is one of my favourite pictures of our wedding day. It’s tender, it’s togetherness, it’s check out that sparkly ring.
Bottom left: Karen and Henry Hill from Goodfellas. Why? Read this post about your first dance.
Bottom right: taking blonde to previously unscaled heights. I have never been so frosty.
The Weddings, etc.
- A love letter to weight worried brides – this is such a well-written piece by Emma Meek of Miss Bush Bridalwear on Love My Dress, and it speaks to both the industry and brides themselves. It’s even-handed, it’s as honest as hell, it’s sisterly, and it’s long, but you will read every word and nod.
- If you like your wedding dresses with a bolt of colour and a dash of gold sequins, you’ll like this. A lot. Dare to Wear: Colourful Wedding Dresses Featuring Mr & Mrs Unique.
- More delicious colour in Rainbow Brite! A Colourful Engagement in Derbyshire.
- Fruit Packing Shed Wedding
A Beautiful Mess – ice-cream cake. You heard right.
- Oh, hello, easiest ever ice-cream cake – you are a wonderful thing. A Beautiful Mess rules, it is official.
- Do bloggers really get paid for press releases, freebies or campaigns?
- I like this little snapshot of how branding is about connotations and associations.
- Top photography tips for your blog.
The Fashion, the Style
- Freebird Apparel does the best t-shirts. Those are my favourites above.
- Lunch at Le Milton Beach Club, Rimini – this photo from The Sartorialist should be a painting!