The end of August; the end of the summer. Aw! There have been so many wonderful summer weddings around the blogs; all that eye-candy! You lot are wedding style pros! As the temperature drops and the shops start to stock the warmer and cosier colours and clothing, I’m looking forward to seeing what you autumnal and wintry couples will be doing. I have no idea what the trends are in the wedding world, being all unconcerned with what we’re told we should be looking at, but I know there are loads more gorgeous details and fashions and styles of all kinds coming my way. Ace!
The Weddings, etc.
- A perfectly imperfect Sailor Jerry-inspired wedding
- The groom in this wedding on Hello May – that is how you do good groom!!
- Nouveau garden wedding inspiration – it’s all about the florals…and the blush dress…and her red hair. OK, I love it all.
- Southern California road trip elopement
- Erin Fetherston’s resort collection is all sorts of stunning – I can see a couple of these as bridesmaids’ dresses!
- With the Wedding Blog Awards coming up (eek!), the hunt is on to find a dress that makes me feel a million bucks. This Topshop one below could be a contender…
A short and sweet ‘WOW Hearts…’ this week, folks. Things are hectic at Way Out Wedding HQ at the moment as we prepare to move our family across to the south west, but I will soldier on and get as much wonderful wedding stuffs to you as I can!
Before I go, there’s a little bit of time left to vote for me as the best alternative wedding blog at the Wedding Magazine Blog Awards 2014. You can bag yourself tickets to the main event on October 10th at the swanky Savoy just by voting. Here’s the link to vote, know that I LOVE you for doing so, and have a wondrous and glittery weekend! Thank you! xoxo