Hello, after all this time! November was a whirlwind for me. We moved back to the south west, so it’s been packing and unpacking, not being able to find anything, and loving being back where I used to live. There are so many of the lovely people from the wedding industry around this way, so lots of blogger dates and meetups are being planned. I’m really excited and very happy.
I hope you’ve been loving the glut of styled shoots on the blog lately. I just love them. They appeal to my longstanding obsession with fashion magazine editorials. I’ve just started planning the first Way Out Wedding shoot, so watch this space people. It’s going to blow you away!!
Photos by Mitch Pohl via Hello May
The Weddings, etc.
- It’s always summer somewhere in the world! Gorgeous sunny wedding with killer florals (above)
- Gold-themed city chic Jewish wedding with a knockout sequinned wedding dress!
- Vintage English and royal India inspired shoot
- 25 best wedding dresses for a fine art bride
- I love it when Izzy Hudgins and Audrey King get together because THIS is what you get… Thanksgiving wedding inspiration shoot
The Food & Drink
- Hot chocolate spoons. Dream. Come. True.
The Week on WOW
It really has been all about the styled shoots this week! Plus one cracking real wedding.
- Classic, pretty pink and springlike Cotswold wedding styled shoot
- Danielle and George’s modern vintage fusion Liverpool wedding
- Win tickets to the London ExCeL wedding show!
- Autumnal styled shoot
If you’re not following me already on Facebook, do pop over now and hit the like button. I put all my teasers and previews for what’s coming up on the blog over there!
I’ve been shortlisted for another award woohooo!! It’s the Bloggers’ Lounge Blogger of the Year award. I’ve been following this website for a while. I just love its tips on blogging – all so easy to implement, and I’ve gotten some great advice from here. You should sign up to its Twitter, and its Facebook page. Bitesize advice that you can put into action easily? Yes please!! So, yes, please do give me a vote via that link if you would like to – I would be so proud to win an award from them. Voting will close at 5.30pm on December 16th, and winners will be announced on the 17th!
Have a gorgeous weekend, and let’s head into December, folks! xoxo