Oh, my word, the second most significant year I have been waiting for ever for IS HERE!!! The last one was the year 2000, thanks to Pulp! These are my favourite films ever since I was eight when the first one came out. Flip, I’ve watched them twice this Christmas because they were repeated!! I will be a nightmare all year now, quoting more than ever. Woohoo!! One of my best friends texted me last night at midnight, not ‘happy new year’, but ‘happy Back to the Future 2 year’ he he!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was a lovely and chilled family one, with visits from all the grandparents, a Christmas Day lunch at a posh hotel, and a visit to the countryside to see cousins. And our new year was quiet, except for those apocalyptic BBC fireworks! Although 2014 had some wonderful moments, namely being shortlisted for the Wedding Magazine Wedding Blog Awards and The Bloggers’ Lounger Blogger of the Year Awards, plus all the amazing support from readers, industry friends, and family and friends alike, it was otherwise filled with family illness, moving house stress and upheaval, and a lot of other gloomy things as well. I wasn’t sad to see it be replaced by the shiny and glittery 2015. Here’s to a fabulous year for all! May you be happy and contented and surrounded by love.
And now on with the show. First section is for all you newly engaged people out there! Before you get started on the links, though, check out how to use this wedding blog – you’ll be reading it a lot during all that exciting planning!
The Weddings, etc.
Photo by Hazelwood Photo via Green Wedding Shoes
- Edwardian-inspired wedding in an historic gold mining town
- Blue haired themed wedding
- Retro rock ‘n’ roll bride
- Summer wedding in France styled banquet
- Unique Colorado elopement
- Glamorous 1920s barefoot farm wedding with balinese umbrellas
- Castaway boho beach bridal shoot
- Big love styled shoot at the Midland Morecambe
- Colorado wedding under the supermoon
- Peach and mint country rustic wedding
- Bohemian wedding with alpacas…wearing flowers!
Photo by The Loved Ones via Hello May
- The future of print magazines – everyone says the print magazine is dead, but I disagree. There are those of us who will never let the glossy pages falter into death!!
- Your most overlooked business success secret
- How to keep your cool during busy times
- How to use your influence wisely
- Become your own blog star and Earn money without guilt – loving this fab blog trends series!
- The truth about blogging: the five things most people won’t tell you
- Should you write about blogging on your blog?
- Figuring out what your blog is about in three steps
- Juggling motherhood with running a business from home – a subject close to my own heart!
- Say goodbye to bad habits: five you should ditch in the new year
Alexander McQueen dress is mine!!
Loving this from the Vivienne Westwood resort collection SS15. Wow!
Photo by Brandon Kidd via Green Wedding Shoes
The Way Out Life Stuff
- Before and after nursery on A Beautiful Mess – all the pretty colours!
- Inspiring workspaces: Hiné
- NYC sequins family shoot
Well, happy new year! Pop, fizz, clink and ‘cin, cin,’ darlings! x