A little one today in the way of WOW Hearts… I have a fluey virus and I feel horrific. Winter truly is the time to catch everything going, eh! Never mind. It does mean many cups of tea and curling up under a blanket, so I can’t whinge too much!
Photography by Ali Lovegrove via Love My Dress
The Weddings, etc.
- An elegant ASOS dress for a no-frills style, £450 secret wedding (above). I couldn’t love this more. I love the fact that they got married rather than had a wedding (if that makes sense), I love that the bride’s dress and beautiful make-up and hair are elegant and different, and I love that they did the whole thing for £450
- Martin and Jaime’s ‘classic with a twist’ wedding
- A Curious Fair feather headdress for a boho glam styled shoot at Elmore Court
- Stylish beach anniversary session
- The lovely Natasha of Wedding Ceremony Expert and I have been chatting on Twitter about how fabulous news about Stephen Fry getting engaged to Elliott Spencer, and Cameron Diaz marrying Benji Madden, always has to get some miseries in the press carping on about age, being a tamed woman, and age gaps instead of just being happy for and congratulating the couple. Not on!!
- DIY wedding in Darmstadt
- Meet the Mindells: post-wedding thoughts. I love Studio DIY, so it’s lovely to read this!
- Parisian chic wedding
- Quirky, vintage-feel, country pub wedding
- Claire Pettibone’s Gothic Angel collection shot by Emily Soto are a match made in heaven for me. Such beautiful and ethereal images…
- This video is ace. Perfect way to show the types of gorgeous engagement ring you can get on Etsy.
- 7 best WordPress plugins
- 3 ways to identify and develop your unique blogging voice
- How to make your -work-at-home job even more awesome
- Balloon save the date DIY – I am all over this; it is the cutest idea ever!!
- The Smiths lyrics put to Peanuts comics
- 12 ways to make yourself more attractive that have nothing to do with appearance, according to Reddit
Over and out, folks. Time for some honey and lemon for me! x