How would you like to win this beautiful Simply Bridal veil? It’s a white two-tier 31″ metallic cord edge veil, and it can be styled in a classic way or equally as beautifully for the alternative bride. Above is a picture from my first ever styled shoot. It was called ‘Nightmare’ and I cannot wait to bring you the entire set of pictures!! We used the veil on one of the models and you can see how wonderful it looks on a gothic meets baroque bride, and then also on a more traditional bride below. It’s a really versatile veil!
Simply Bridal strives to bring brides-to-be the glamour and magic of searching for their wedding dress and accessories without paying a small fortune for it. There’s no compromise on quality or service, either, which is great news for brides who don’t want to or can’t fork out thousands. Seeing the quality of the veil that’s up for grabs, I’d recommend Simply Bridal in a heartbeat. It’s based in Los Angeles, but ships to the UK. Go and check it out for yourself – so many gorgeous designs and styles!!
How To Enter
It’s very easy to enter, just follow a couple of steps:
- Like the Way Out Wedding Facebook page and the Simply Bridal Facebook page
- Email me at email@example.com to let me know you’ve liked the pages
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Closing date is 17:00 (BST) on Friday June 19, 2015.
- The winner will be selected by Erin Balfour and notified via email on Friday June 19, 2015.
- The competition winner must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified.
- Only 1 entry per email address.
- Competition open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- You must be 18 years old or over.
- The winner will be announced on the blog in a WOW Hearts… roundup post.
- Winners must be willing to be featured on www.wayoutwedding.com and www.simplybridal.com.
- The prize is a Simply Bridal white two-tier 31″ metallic cord edge veil.
- The prize may not be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize will be posted to the winner from the UK by Erin Balfour.
- Any delivery charges or additional charges over £10 must be paid for by the winner.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Liability cannot be accepted for entries that are lost in transit or not received by Way Out Wedding owing to technical difficulties.
- Erin Balfour’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Simply Bridal, their families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Way Out Wedding reserves the right to exclude from the competition any entry that does not meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
Good luck!! x
Photo credits for top image: Enchanted Brides Photography // eBay wedding dress // Wild and Violet crockery // Simply Bridal veil // Hair by Studio 1 Hair Design // Make-up by Beautiful Me – Bespoke Make-up Artistry // Location Hillfield Gardens in Gloucester