Who doesn’t love hearing a package of goodies hit the mat? When it comes to exciting mail, this new venture from Bespoke Bride has won hands down. Queens of the stylish wedding DIY, Jessica and Emily have put together a subscription box for all you crafty peoples planning your big day handmade décor, accessories and styling. Each box contains bits and bobs from carefully selected wedding suppliers, plus a tutorial, and is perfect for bright and beautiful craftiness!
- BB Crafty Club is a monthly subscription box for soon to be brides with a love of all things colourful, quirky and handmade!
- You will get £40 worth of wedding goodies delivered to your door for just £16.00 a month for UK residents, and £19.50 for international.
- Jess and Emily curate each box to be an exciting mix of wedding goodies, and these could include handmade jewellery and accessories, party décor, cute stationery and craft kits!
- You can even pre-order a box now to make sure you receive yours because…
- There is a limited number of boxes, so be sure to snap one up quickly because once they’re gone, they’re GONE! The first set of boxes will ship around the 10th September.
Emily told me a a bit about how it all came about…
“We are passionate about being creative, and we love to do things differently! We are huge fans of the subscription box trend that seems to have taken the world by storm this year, and we were thinking of ways this could apply to brides. Wedding planning can be extremely stressful, so we were thinking about how nice it would be to have a box of wedding goodies posted through your letterbox each month. Not only is it a sweet treat for all the hard work you have put into a planning your wedding, but would also be a great way to introduce you to new suppliers that you might not have necessarily been aware of in the first place, as well having the chance to get crafty and learn a new skill that you could apply to your wedding day.
“And so BB Crafty Club was born, and we cannot wait for you to join the club! Wedding planning never looked so fun!”
You can subscribe to the fabulousness here. And remember to hurry – these are limited editions!