All you glamorous vintage lovers, listen up because here is a wedding fair you’ll want to get along to. The Vintage Wedding Festival at Pinewood Studios is brought to you by wedding photographers and bloggers Claire Macintyre and Kelly Green at The Vintage Wedding Society. If you’ve read their blog, you’ll know they’re talking your language. The Vintage Wedding Festival grew out of this and was created to showcase some of the most amazing, unique and creative professional wedding services to the brides of Bucks, Berks, Surrey and Oxfordshire.
Claire told me, “the event will host an array of wedding industry suppliers and professionals that specialise in providing the very best wedding goodies for the unique, creative and vintage loving bride, and all in the stunning and iconic wedding venue, Heatherden Hall at Pinewood Studios: a truly impressive wedding venue.”
- Oh My Honey!
- Doris Loves
- Vanity Box
- Rachel Matthews Sugar Designs
- Just Because Cakes
- Sophie Grace Bridal
- Dimitria Jordan Stationery
- Jennifer’s Paper
- Middo Shoes
- Heartfelt productions
- Summers Photobooths
- The Vintage Sisters Traveling Tea Room
- Forget Me Knots and Polka dots
- Twiggy Thistle
- Very Me.
What to Expect
- A large pop-up bridal boutique with private changing area and large waiting area for your guests to sit and gasp in awe at your wedding gown options – a bridal boutique experience in the convenience of the festival with Oh My Honey! which also stocks an amazing selection of bridesmaids dresses, so bring your girls, too!
- The chance to have your bridal hair and make-up trial with Vanity Box – one of the country’s most respected and talented make-up and hair team!
- Workshops where you can get creative and inspired with classes in flower crafts with Twiggy Thistle, and bespoke wedding accessories with Forget Me Knots and Polka Dots.
- Live music, featuring The Folk Junkies Band, The Chanterelles and Mr.Tunes, giving you the opportunity to ‘audition’ bands and DJs for your wedding.
- The Vintage Sisters Traveling Tea Room will be on hand to keep you fed and beveraged!
Tickets and Other Information
When: Sunday, November 22nd, 2015 from 11 am until 4 pm
Where: Pinewood Studios, Heatherden Hall, Iver Heath SL0 0NH
Tickets: FREE ENTRY, but you can PRE-REGISTER NOW by signing up to the mailing list. The first 100 brides will receive an exclusive gift bag on the day filled with goodies!