I’ve been doing teaser posts and pictures about this announcement for a while, and I’m really excited to actually spill the beans now! I’m going to be running regular giveaways and discounts, and you are all in with multiple chances to win every week! All you need to do is be a subscriber to my newsletter – it’s that simple.
When you join my mailing list, you’ll receive roundups of posts you might have missed, plus you’ll be the first to know about future giveaways and discounts, and I’ll be doing supplier specials where a recommended vendor will be giving you fantastic hints and tips for your wedding day. This will be exclusive content that won’t appear on the blog itself. Lots of reasons to join!
The first prize to be won is this gorgeous wedding flower crown from Claire Austin England‘s Rosey Posey collection, and is just perfect for spring and summer weddings. The pink and white colours are wonderful for that time of year, and the little bird just nestling at the top is a really cute feature!
How to Win!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is join my mailing list by clicking here or filling in the form at the end of this post.
And for as long as you remain a subscriber, you’ll be automatically entered into any future competitions!
Terms & Conditions
- One Way Out Wedding reader will win the flower crown.
- Please allow three weeks for your flower crown to be posted.
- Closing date for entries is 01/05/17. The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by email after that date.
- Competition is open to UK readers of Way Out Wedding.
- Liability cannot be accepted for prizes that are lost in transit or not received because of postal difficulties.
- Once the prize has been sent, it is no longer the responsibility of Way Out Wedding.
- The prize may not be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Liability cannot be accepted by Way Out Wedding for entries that are lost in transit or not received owing to technical difficulties.
- Way Out Wedding’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase necessary.